Early registration deadline: September 1, 2017
The deadline for the authors of accepted papers to register for ICCE 2017 is September 1, 2017. Late registrations are welcome but your paper will not be included in the proceedings of the Conference. A registrant will have at most two papers published in the proceedings of the Conference.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Authors whose papers are to be published cannot cancel their registration but can nominate a representative to present their paper. Other delegates receive a 50% refund on cancellations before October 31, 2017. There will be no refund on cancellation after October 31, 2017.
|Early Registration rates||Amount (in NZ dollars)|
|Participants from under-represented countries / emerging economies||$650|
|Students from under-represented countries / emerging economies||$500|
- Participants will be charged registration fees in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
- All participants are required to register for the conference.
- At least one author for every accepted paper is required to register.
- A registered participant can only have at most two papers published in the proceedings.
- Registration does not include accommodation. Please book this with the hotel directly. Registration includes entry to all workshops, tutorials, sessions, and the ICCE2017 banquet.
- Participants from emerging economies and under-represented countries have a significant discount on their registration fees. The list of countries is in the side bar (to the right) of this page.
Registration has two steps; you will need to complete both at the same time (i.e. you cannot save). The first step requires you to enter details pertaining to your registration, while the second is the credit card payment transaction.
Before you proceed, please make sure you know which registration type applies to you (from the table above) and your (up to 2) paper IDs and titles. You will also need your credit card details handy for the payment. Please ensure that you are authorised to use the credit card you use for registration.